Friday, December 20, 2013

So, Then the Weather Got Involved...

Badger von H8ter

Seems like the weather over the last couple of days is working on teaching me a lesson. Snow, rain and ice. I really don't know what we're (I'm?) getting into tomorrow, but I'd guess that it will have a lot to do with snow-covered trails that have not yet been packed down by snowmobiles and finding out how much energy is required to traverse those conditions.

Just gonna have to play it by ear, and next year try this maybe around Pearl Harbor day…

2 comments:

  1. Any update on if this might happen this year? Many an abridged version? I had a blast doing an out and back to ride some singletrack at blue mound via the military ridge trail last winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we're going to give it another go...

    ReplyDelete